How To Authorize Computer For iTunes: If you own a computer and need to authorize with iTunes. However, authorizing iTunes lets you sync apps, books, music, movies and all other content from its store. It also redownloads the past applications from App Store and enables for sharing with iTunes as well as some iCloud specific features. The only thing makes sure that you have an Apple ID before getting into it which is very easy and essential. As I am here to explain you in detail how to authorize computer for iTunes from this blog.
Authorize Computer For iTunes:
Before downloading all the media from iTunes to your computer at first you need to authorize your computer and then link to your Apple ID account. If you don’t authorize a computer with iTunes then you may not be able to access get their content you have paid on Mac or PC. It includes all the things from apps to music to movies where you can have the iTunes content available up to five different computers at a time.
So let me guide you how to authorize computer with iTunes such that you can get all the content. Here is the process for authorizing computer for iTunes.
How To Authorize Computer For iTunes:
Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes before authorizing to the computer. Just follow the steps which are mentioned here.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- If you are not signed in to iTunes yet now get a sign in with your Apple ID and password.
- From the menu bar of your computer, choose Account>Authorizations>and click on Authorize this computer.
- If you cant see the menu bar for PC then press Ctrl + B on your keyboard.
- Enter your password again then click on “Return or Enter” key on your keyboard or click Authorize.
- If your computer again asks for the authorization then it won’t uses a new authorization for the same computer.
- To check the number of authorizations on your computer click on Account>View my account from the menu bar.
- Here you will see the number of computers that have authorized with your Apple ID.
- If you are not authorized 2 or more computers then you might not see this section.
- If you have authorized more than 5 computers and didn’t deauthorize after no long usage now required to deauthorize all your computers and reauthorize each one which you still use.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to authorize computer for iTunes. If you have any doubts regarding this issue can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.