How To Bypass Android Phone Lock Screen Pattern Pin Password: Everyone has a lock screen security on their Smartphones to keep private information away from the strangers or friends. If anyone stole your phone and you don’t like to access your emails, pictures, and other personal data this might be another reason behind it. But if you are the one who cant access to your phone as you forget PIN or pattern. Or else someone has set a lock screen pattern and make you suffer from the PIN. You can have an easy solution without damaging your Smartphone to a wall. From this blog, you can have a detailed information for how to bypass Android phone lock screen pattern pin password.
- 1 Bypass Android Phone Lock Screen:
Bypass Android Phone Lock Screen:
There are several methods to bypass Android lock screen but a perfect method is not mentioned to fix this issue. The only thing you need to do is have an Android Device Manager enable on your device before. Or else if you have a Samsung Phone you can unlock your device by a Samsung account.
Using Android Device Manager:
This method is applicable for the Android Smartphones or Tablets if Android Device Manager is enabled before.
- Either on a mobile or from web browser visit for google.com/android device manager.
- You need to sign in for the Google account by using your account credentials that are also used on your locked phone.
- Now you will be moved to Android device manager window.
- From the Android Device Manager interface click to select the device you need to unlock.
- Click to select “Lock” option.
- Enter a temporary password in the new window.
- No need to enter a recovery message so click on “Lock” again.
- If you found it successful a confirmation notification can be seen below the box with the options like Ring, Lock and Erase.
- Now you should see a password option where you are required to enter a temporary password.
- After entering a temporary password your device should unlock.
- Now go to lock screen settings on your phone and disable the temporary password.
Using Your Google Account:
If you are not updated your software to Android Lollipop then you can unlock your lock screen pattern in a faster way. Follow these steps to unlock your Android lock screen pattern or PIN.
- Enter a wrong pattern of lock screen for five times.
- If you remember the correct password it won’t be complicated.
- Click on “Forgot Pattern”.
- Now you should be able to enter a backup PIN or your Google account which you logged in on your device.
- Enter a backup PIN or your Google account credentials.
- Now your phone gets unlocked.
Using Samsung Find My Mobile Tool:
An easy way to unlock your Android Smartphone or Tablet is via Samsung account. The only thing you need to have is creating a Samsung account and register it before.
- Go to Google and search for Samsung Find My Mobile service.
- Now you need to sign in.
- Enter your Samsung login details or Samsung account credentials.
- In Find My Mobile account interface you need to see your registered phone on the left-hand side from your device screen.
- This notifies that your phone is registered to the account.
- On the left side click to select “Unlock My Screen”.
- Now click on “Unlock” and wait for few seconds to finish the process.
- You should receive a notification on Window notifying that your screen is unlocked.
- By Samsung account, your device gets unlocked.
Using Custom Recovery:
This method is for the advanced Android users let to know the terms rooting and Custom Recovery. To work this method on your device you need to have any type of custom recovery installed on your phone must have an SD Card Slot. whats the use of SD Card here?
Whats the use of SD Card here? Well, transferring a ZIP file to your phone is not possible when your device is unlocked. Only the one possible way is to insert an SD Card with the file. As you are well known about card slot which became a rare thing in the world of Smartphone. This process will work only for a few people.
- Download the Pattern Password Disable ZIP file on your computer.
- Copy the file to your SD card.
- Insert the SD card into your Smartphone.
- Reboot your phone for recovery.
- Flash the ZIP file from your SD Card.
- Reboot your device again.
- Your phone should boot without a lock screen.
- Don’t get worried about a password or gesture locked screen.
- Just enter a random password or gesture to unlock your Smartphone.
Using Safe Mode To Bypass Third Party Lock Screen:
If the lock screen you are trying to bypass is a Third Party application. Other than this booting in a safe mode is the easiest way to unlock your Smartphone.
- Safe mode can be activated by power menu from the lock screen.
- Hold lock screen option on your device.
- Click on “Power off” option.
- You may have a notification that boot in a safe mode then clicks on “OK”.
- Once the completion of the process the third part application are disabled temporarily.
- Now uninstall the third party screen or reset the data.
- Now reboot your device to be free from safe mode.
- The lock screen app will be removed permanently without having any irritations.
Using ADB Delete The Password File:
This method works on your device if you have enabled USB Debug previously on your device and allow your PC to connect via ADB. If you are aware of such requirements you can use this method to unlock Samsung lock screen PIN or pattern.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB Cable.
- Open the command prompt in ADB directory.
- Now type the command “adb shell rm/data/system/gesture.key”.
- Click “Enter”.
- Restart your phone now.
- Your device should get unlocked and you can access your device.
- Before rebooting your device again make sure that you have a new PIN.
Using Factory Reset:
Factory reset is the best option if any of the methods don’t have a solution. The process will be changed according to the type of device. In most of the devices, you need to turn off or switch off the device completely for the process to start. After factory reset, all the precious data can be deleted with this method.
- Hold Power button + Volume Down button at the same time.
- You will be moved to a Bootloader menu.
- Now press volume down button two times for choosing “Recovery Mode”.
- Recovery mode can be selected by pressing the “Power” button.
- Hold Power button and tap Volume up option once and then you would enter into “Recovery mode”.
- Select “Wipe data/Factory reset” option by using volume buttons.
- Now select it by pressing the Power button.
- Select “Reboot system” now once the complete process is done.
- Now your Android phone is unlocked.
Using Other Methods:
- Take your friends or family phone and call to your phone which is locked.
- Accept the call.
- Press back button without disconnecting the call.
- Now your device can be accessed completely.
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to “Security settings” on your device.
- Click to remove the PIN or pattern.
- This will ask you for the correct pin which you may not know.
- Guess various combinations of patterns or PIN that you are able to recall.
- Finally, your phone gets unlocked.
- If you need to bypass Samsung lock screen pattern, password, PIN, and fingerprint you may use dr.fone Android lock screen removal.
- One of the professional tools which remove all fingerprints, PIN, password, and pattern without losing any data on your phone is the dr.fone app.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to bypass Android Smartphone lock screen pattern pin password by any of the following methods from this article. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.