Create A New Apple ID On Your iPhone: Are you new to Apple? Then your’s first step is to sign up for an Apple ID. With an Apple ID, you can make everything possible to download the content from iTunes or App Store. Through iCloud, you can sync contacts, calendars, and reminders. Across multiple devices, you can also activate the FaceTime and iMessage. If you want to use an Apple device then it is essential to sign up for an Apple ID on your iPhone or iPad. If you are not aware of creating a new Apple ID on your iPhone have a glance at this article.
How To Create a New Apple ID on Your iPhone in iOS 10.3 or Later:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone without missing any of the steps.
- Open “Settings” application.
- Click on “Sign in to your iPhone” at the top of the screen.
- Tap on the “Don’t have an Apple ID or Forgot it”?
- Now click on “Create Apple ID” when it pop-up the window.
- Enter your “Date Of Birth”.
- Click “Next” option.
- Enter your “First name” and “Last name”.
- Then click “Next”.
- Either select “Use your current email address” or “Get a new iCloud email address”.
- If you don’t want to use current email address then click to create a new one.
- Enter your email address.
- Create a strong password.
- You are required to verify the password.
- Choose the security question for three times and type answer.
- Now agree to its “Terms and Conditions”.
- Click on “Merge” or “Don’t Merge” either to sync iCloud data from Safari, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Finally, click on “OK” to confirm the Find my iPhone is enabled.
How To create a New Apple ID on Your iPhone in iOS 10.2 And Earlier:
Follow the steps to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone in iOS 10.2 and earlier which are mentioned here.
- Open “Settings” application on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on “iCloud” option.
- Scroll down and click on “Create a new Apple ID”.
- Enter your “Date Of Birth” and click on “Next”.
- Now enter your “First name” and “Last name” and tap on “Next”.
- Choose either “Use your current email address” or “Get a new iCloud email address”.
- If you don’t want to use current email then click to create a new one.
- Enter your email address and strong password.
- Again type your password to verify.
- Now click on Security question where you want to type answer for three of them.
- Accept all the “Terms and conditions”.
- Click on Merge or Don’t merge based on your interest to sync iCloud data from Safari, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Finally, click on OK to confirm whether Find my iPhone is enabled.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to create a new Apple ID on your iPhone 10.3 or later as well as 10.2 and earlier. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.