How To Disable Pop Up Blocker: Current era most of them surf the internet either for any work or entertainment purpose. We get annoyed by pop-ups while browsing the web. With the help of pop-up blocker which is also called as a pop-up killer, you can prevent the pop-ups displaying on your web browser. A Pop-Up blocker will work in a number of ways like some may close the window before it appears, some may disable the command, or some may change the window HTML source. If you want to rid of these pop-ups on your web browser just have a look at this post. We are here to tell you in detail how to disable pop-up blocker on the web.
- 1 How To Disable Pop-Up Blocker:
How To Disable Pop-Up Blocker:
Some of the free pop-up blocker applications can be downloaded on your device like STOPzilla, and Panicware. Even the Google and Yahoo toolbars include the ability to block pop-ups. The pop-up blocker was also enabled as default in Microsoft XP settings for Internet Explorer. Let you know how to disable pop-up blocker in Internet Explorer 6 or 7, Firefox for Windows and Mac, Safari for Mac OS, and Google Toolbar from this article.
How To Disable Internet Explorer Popup Blocker:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here to turn off pop-ups on your Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer on your device.
- Click on the gear icon which is located at the top upper right corner of the menu.
- Or else by pressing Alt+X keys you can open “Tools” option with a gear icon.
- Now scroll down for “Internet Options” and tap to open it.
- From the “Privacy” tab check all the options and click to disable the “Turn on Popup blocker”.
- Finally tap OK to save all your settings in the Microsoft Internet Explorer.
How To Disable The Firefox Popup Blocker For Windows:
- Open Firefox web browser on your Windows.
- Go to “Tools” option and scroll down for “Options” and click to open it.
- A list of tabs can be seen now so click to open “Content” option.
- Check all the options and tap to disable “Block Popup Windows” and click OK to save all the settings in your browser.
How To Disable The Firefox Popup Blocker For Mac OS:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here to turn off the popup blocker on your Firefox browser.
- Open Firefox web browser on your Mac OS.
- On the top of Firefox menu click to select “Preferences”.
- From the “Preference” window a list of tabs can be seen.
- Now tap on the “Content” option and check all the options in it.
- Finally, click to disable “Block Popup Windows” and click on OK to save all the settings on your browser.
How To Disable The Safari Popup Blocker For Mac OS:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here to disable popup blocker on your Safari browser:
- Open Safari browser on your Mac OS.
- Click on the menu of Firefox.
- Scroll down for “Block Popup Windows” option.
- Check whether it is enabled or not if it is enabled click to uncheck the Block Popup Window.
- Finally, tap OK to save all the settings on your web browser.
How To Disable The Google Toolbar Popup Blocker:
Follow the simple steps which are mentioned here to disable Popup blocker on Google Toolbar from this article:
- Open Google Toolbar on your device.
- Click on the logo of Google and scroll down for “Options” tab.
- Check all the options and verify whether the Popup blocker is enabled or disabled.
- If it is enabled click to uncheck the Popup blocker.
- Then tap OK to save all the settings on your Google Toolbar.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful for disabling the Popup blocker on the Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari web browsers as well as Google Toolbar. If you have any queries regarding this issues can comment us in the comment section below. We will come across your queries and find the better solution. Just stay connected to our website for all the info about the pop-up blocker. For related info, bookmark our website just by pressing the keys Ctrl + D.