Disable touch ID in ios 11 temporarily: Unlocking Smartphones with a fingerprint sensor is the new feature for gaining access almost in all the devices. Around the world, you can access to devices with a simple trick which prevents Touch ID from until an entry of the passcode. Apple has introduced Touch ID with iPhone 5S and the world is divided into two parts. Where a few are considered as a useful and others thought it would be a fixture. Not even a single person except the communities at Apple are not confidential about the success of its feature Touch ID. You need to restart your iPhone for disabling Touch ID temporarily in previous days. From here you will have a complete guide about how to disable touch ID in ios 11 temporarily on your iPhone.
Touch ID in iOS 11:
Apple has come up with a new feature into iOS 11 which disables the Touch ID in a quick way. This feature helps mostly in the situation where someone might force to unlock your device. iOS 11 is designed to make the life easier by its changes and improvements. All the time with new discovering ones has noticed in previous betas where this can be the best feature for users of iOS 11.
One of the new feature that let iPhone users tap the power button five times to call 911 which is designed for an automatic emergency service calls. This presents with an emergency SOS option which makes to swipe the emergency service call. All this process can be done without the passcode and unlocks to prevent your iPhone. Previously you need to restart your iPhone until the Touch ID was disabled temporarily by itself or scan the wrong fingerprints for several times.
Touch ID not only enhances the security of your iPhone but unlocks your phone in a convenient way. Some of the people are calling the Touch ID feature as “Cop Button”. On the arrival of next iPhone face unlocking feature was expected to become useful. With the iOS 11 latest version, Apple is taking its use to the next level which allows for touch disable temporarily on your iPhone easily.
How to Temporarily disable Touch ID in iOS 11:
As we came to know about the importance of temporarily disable Touch ID in iOS 11 from above. Now let us see how to use this feature on your iPhone. As this version has introduced to the latest version of iOS 11 developer beta. Before trying to this feature you need to update your iPhone. Mainly for the public beta, this feature doesn’t work and you need to wait for the final release of iOS 11.Follow the steps which are mentioned in this article for disabling Touch ID temporarily in iOS 11.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of developer beta on your iPhone.
- Open “Settings”.
- Go to “General” and scroll down for ” Software update”.
- Check any updates are found or available for your device.
- If you are not able to found any update you can go ahead.
- Or else if you find any update you need to update your device.
- Now you are required to lock the device and launch SOS protocol.
- If you are not aware then push your power button rapidly for just 5 times.
- Now you may find 4 options Slide to Power Off, Medical ID, Emergency SOS and Cancel.
- There are two easy ways for disabling Touch ID one is simply click on the Cancel button and the other is making an emergency call.
- Now you have to enter your Passcode for re-enable Touch ID on your device.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful for Touch ID disabling the feature on your iOS device. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.