The Best Way To Download Facebook Videos On iPhone: While browsing our Facebook we mostly come across the news feed. Some of the videos can feel interested by you every now and again. But unfortunately, there is no option to save the videos of Facebook officially from app or website. Don’t feel annoyed in this blog we will let you know how to download the Facebook videos on your iPhone. There are a number of applications on App store for downloading the videos of Facebook. Most of them don’t work so after going through many apps I am going to recommend a few of them for downloading Facebook videos on iPhone.
Download Facebook Videos on iPhone:
With the best third-party application, you can download Facebook videos on your iPhone or iPad. You need to run the current iOS version on your iPhone for downloading the Facebook videos. Have a glance on some of the best applications to download in an easy way on your iPhone.
1: My Media
The main thing you need to do is open App Store on your iPhone. Then download an application My Media. My Media app is similar as a File manager for managing media files on your iOS. After the installation of application open the Facebook and look for the video you want to download.
- Click to play the video.
- You may see the share option below the video.
- Tap on the share option you can see two options such as write post and copy link.
- Direct URL of the video can be copied on your iOS clipboard.
- Open the My Media app.
- You will find a browser option at the bottom right in the app.
- Open a website savefrom.net and now you need to enter URL.
- Paste the URL link copied from Facebook and click to convert the video link.
- Based on the video you can search for an option to download in HD or SD quality.
- Click on the quality of video you choose to download the video.
- If you found that video link is not available then try for downfacebook.com.
- Paste the link on the site.
- You need to name the video before starting the download for locating easily on your iOS.
- Once the completion of the download, you are able to see the file on the app in Media option.
- Directly you can see the videos in the app itself.
- Choose the saved video to camera roll or else you can share the video on other social networking applications.
- Similarly, you can also save other Facebook videos to your iOS devices.
2: Documents 6
- Open “App Store”.
- Search for the “Documents 6” application.
- Click to install the app from the App Store.
- Go to Facebook and copy the link of the video.
- Open the Documents 6 app.
- Click on the browser option which is on the bottom right to the app.
- The direct video link doesn’t work in this app after pasting.
- Open the third party application like Keepvid.com or downvids.net.
- Click to open any of the apps from the browser.
- Now paste the link of video URL on entering URL option.
- Click on download to convert the video.
- Select the quality of video you choose and then click on done to download.
- Now the video starts for downloading.
- Once the completion of the download, you can see the video in-app.
- The folder can be seen on the Home screen in Documents.
- You can also download any of the Facebook videos similarly on your iOS devices.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to download the Facebook videos on iPhone in two best ways. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.