Fix DPC Watchdog Violation Error: Since earlier most of them were aware of Windows Operating System. Are you using the Windows on your computer? Especially the users of Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7 might come across the issue DPC Watchdog Violation error. This is the most frequent problem on this platform and you are fed up with it. Many users are searching for the solution to fix this DPC Watchdog Violation Blue Screen error. So here are a few solutions which you want to try to solve the error. As I am going to guide the some of the best and simple ways to fix DPC Watchdog Violation Error on your Windows Operating System from this article.
DPC Watchdog Violation:
One of the most common errors caused by SSD drivers on Windows platform is DPC Watchdog Violation. Due to few specific factors like unsupported SSD firmware, aged SSD driver model, hardware incompatibility problems you might come across this error. Even the system files can be damaged. If you are using a Windows OS then the main thing is to check the firmware version of the SSD and which offers a current version. While Booting you may face this error on your system.
There are a few chances of DPC Watchdog Violation error because of the outdated computer drivers. For fixing the incompatible hardware issues then remove any hardware from your computer. When you think this was the problem where any new equipment that you have recently blocked, or later you might face this error. Mainly the common purpose is your SSD drive with previous firmware that doesn’t support your Windows.
Even a few users are reported that when they rock within the headphones are facing the DPC Watchdog Violation error with the appearance of the blue screen. It occurs due to sound card travel which doesn’t help their Windows version. There might be the other reason of issue because of direct installation of software may affect your system software. Usually, manages to damage program file with the appearance of the blue screen. So here are the few solutions to fix DPC Watchdog Violation error on your Windows Operating System.
Turn off Fast Startup:
- Click on the Start button.
- Navigate to Control Panel and scroll down for System and Security.
- Now click on Power Options.
- From the left side of Control Panel click on “Choose what the power button does”.
- Tap on Change settings that are currently unavailable option.
- Scroll down to find Turn on fast Startup and disable this option.
- Finally, click on Save changes and exit.
Check For a Corrupted Hard Drive:
- Open Run
- Type in cmd and click on enter.
- Open Command Prompt and right click on it to choose Run as Administrator.
- Now allow the admin permission and type the following command: chkdsk c: /f /r.
- Click on Enter and type Y for allowing the check for next time when you start your computer.
- Finally, restart your computer where it performs a hard disk check on Windows.
- If any problems were found it helps to fix them.
Update Chipset Driver:
- Click to open Device Manager.
- Search and expand the option IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers.
- Now right click on the controller with the name SATA ACHI and choose properties.
- Make sure that you have selected a right controller and go to Driver Tab then go to Driver details.
- Check iaStorA.sys which is listed in the driver then click on OK and exit.
- Now go back to Properties of Window and choose Update Driver under Driver Tab.
- Select to browse my computer for driver software.
- Then choose to pick a list of device drivers on my computer.
- From the list select Standard SATA ACHI controller and press Next to continue for finishing the process.
- Finally, restart your computer and it will fix the DPC Watchdog Violation error.
Reinstall Display Driver in Safe Mode:
- Open Run.
- Type in msconfig and click on enter.
- Click on Boot option.
- Scroll down for Boot options and check to enable Safe boot then choose Network.
- Click on OK then choose to Restart.
- Now you are in a Safe mode.
- Go to Device manager.
- Search and expand the Display Adapters option.
- Right-click on the Display Adapter which you have on your system.
- Now enable Delete the driver software for this device option and click OK.
- Finally, Restart your computer which fixes the DPC Watchdog Violation error.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to fix the DPC Watchdog Violation error on your Windows operating system with a blue screen. There are a few simple methods which are easy to solve the errors. Based on the issue you found on your system follow the above steps to fix in easy methods. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.