Forgot iCloud Password: Are you wondering about an iCloud password? If you have forgotten your password then you need not worry about it. Actually, this is a most common problem for many users. Due to many reasons, users might not have any idea about the passwords in their busy lives. Atleast you should keep privacy on your device not to get your personal data to strangers or hackers. So from this blog, I am going to tell you about the how to recover your forgotten iCloud password. Have a glance at here for more information regarding iCloud.
iCloud is a cloud storage service from Apple Inc which allows storing data such as documents, images, music, documents and much more. It also provides a backup of iOS devices directly to iCloud. All you need to have is an Apple ID and password for signing in to an iCloud account. When you lost your device it tracks the location through Find my iPhone. Each user of iCloud offers 5GB of free storage if they own an iOS device.
Actually, to access an iCloud account you need a password either on your Mac, or iOS devices. Unfortunately, if you have forgotten your password no need to worry. As I am here to tell you a solution for such issues from this blog.
How To Recover an iCloud Password:
When you access to iCloud account sometimes there might be a few errors which make us annoyed. In some cases, you may mistype the wrong password or forgotten it while you sign in to your account. Follow the steps which are mentioned here without missing any of the steps.
- Make sure that not to enable your Caps lock button by mistake.
- If that is the situation lights glow on your keyboard.
- The passwords of iCloud are too sensitive so that you should take care of Caps lock option either intentionally or unintentionally.
- Check whether you have entered correct Apple ID and password or not while signing in to the iCloud account on your iOS or Mac device.
- If you have a notification that your iCloud account has disabled due to many security reasons.
- Then it is necessary to replace your iCloud password with a new one through My Apple ID service.
Using My Apple ID:
Follow the steps from here to reset your iCloud password using My Apple ID without missing any of the steps.
- Open “Safari” on your iOS or Mac device.
- Visit the website aapplied.apple.com.
- Now click on forgot password or ID option.
- Enter your Apple ID address and then click on Next button.
- You will come across three options to confirm your identity to Apple.
- Now you want to witness two email authentications with security questions.
- Start with email authentication which is quite simple and needs to click on the Next button.
- Now you will notify with an email from Apple for backing up your iCloud account.
- Using the email which was sent to Apple by a link How to reset My Apple ID password.
- Click on the link to continue necessary steps.
- Now click on Reset My Password which appears on your screen that click on the provided link through an email sent by Apple.
- Enter your date of birth, year, day as well as month.
- Answer all the security questions that have been asked and now enter your new password then confirm the new password.
- Just click on reset password option icon which appears blue in color.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to recover your iCloud password from this blog. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.