How To Get Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Now: Are you ready to upgrade the latest version of Windows 10 on your PC? Let us get into it without ruining your time. You all might know that while installing an OS update it is a good idea to backup the system. It’s better to have a backup while something goes wrong during installation. In a simple way, you can restore important files in external drive or Window’s built-in backup service. Earlier Microsoft releases the new version of Windows 10 known as Fall Creators Update. Before getting this update you must know what is it actually. As I am here to guide you in detail about the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update from this blog. Have a glance at here for more info.
Windows 10 Fall Creator Update:
Microsoft started to roll out Windows 10 Fall Creator Update from Oct 17 where you might have got the update until now. This update offers new Photo application where you can edit based on needs. One of the new feature Story Remix makes to breeze a few pictures together and video clips based on vacation to a slideshow. Even you can mix a single or multiple songs if you are feeling fancy.
Fall Creator Update making a large impact on 3-D objects mainly Paint 3D. The newly mixed reality viewer has the ability to plug any object in 3D around you in the world. So that you can see the funky new cartoons that seem strutting down. Now the Windows can talk to your Android phone. A group of awesome features can be used by your computer to make you easy. You can also add notes to eBooks on Microsoft Edge, pin your favorites contacts and websites to Taskbar.
It provides the better protection than ever and able to customize computer balance between its performance and battery life on your needs. One of the amazing feature Eye control can move the mouse just by looking around for the users with some disabilities.
How To Get Windows 10 Fall Creator Update Now:
Still, now you came to know what is the Fall creator update and their awesome features. Let me explain to you how to get Windows 10 Fall Creator Update now. Just follow the steps which are mentioned here to have this update on your Windows 10.
- Open “Settings” on your PC.
- Navigate to “Update and security”.
- Click on “Windows Update” to open.
- On the Windows update just click on “Check for updates” option.
- This option will check whether your system is up to date with latest monthly security updates.
- It scans for the update and if it is available it begins downloading.
- This may take a while to complete the update.
- Once the completion of downloading an update, click on “Restart Now” for restarting your PC as well as to complete the installation process.
- If you want to get Fall Creators Update on your PC now then update it manually.
- Instead of waiting for the update on Windows 10 to arrive for your PC simply go to “Microsoft Software Download Page”.
- Click to download the ISO file for Windows 10 Fall Creator Update.
- Run the file and tap to open Windows 10 Update Assistant.
- Follow the instructions for completing the installation process.
- Finally, you are good to go!
- Microsoft Software has been updated to include Fall Creator Update.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to get the Windows 10 Fall Creator Update now. Either from the Windows update or Microsoft Software download page you can get the Fall Creator easily. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and find the better solution.