Fix Thevideo.me and Thevidup.me Kodi Stream Authorization: In our leisure or boring times, we fond of watching TV shows, movies, live videos and much more on Smartphones. With the live streaming program Kodi you can view its unlimited content connecting to a large screen. Actually, with the help of Kodi add-ons, you might watch their movies or shows. Among all the add-ons of Kodi Exodus is the most popular one. It takes only a few minutes of time for loading when you wish to watch a TV show or web series on Exodus. For watching a movie on Exodus offers a list of servers like the video, the vidup and the tvad. Unfortunately, if you have chosen the video or vidup then may face a pop-up prompting for stream authentication which annoys us very much. So from this blog, I am going to guide you how to fix stream authorization errors.
- 1 What is a Video.me and Vidup.me Pair?
- 2 Are Thevideo.me Pair and Thevidup.me Pair Safe To Use?
- 3 What’s The Need For Stream Authorization?
What is a Video.me and Vidup.me Pair?
Both video.me and vidup.me are the streaming sites where you can watch all the movies and TV shows for free. However, they offer high-end servers for hosting these videos. It also protects the servers from a crash which requires a pairing. So thevideo. me and thevidup.me pair are two pages which are required to pair their IP address for enjoying unlimited movies and TV shows.
Are Thevideo.me Pair and Thevidup.me Pair Safe To Use?
With no doubt, I would say No! Mostly we use the online streaming application Kodi for watching their latest content like movies, TV shows, videos as well as other things. Streaming those issues are kind of a violation. If we caught by someone else then there are few chances for being behind the bars. To be on safer side you can use the best VPN services like IPVanish. With the IPVanish you can hide your IP address and stream the unlimited movies through a different IP address.
What’s The Need For Stream Authorization?
Most of the servers offer a limited capacity to stream movies, web series and videos for the user. For example, if a server handles 100k users at a time and exceeds their count beyond the limit then it doesn’t support the new ones. When the availability of server is open for all then it won’t have enough capacity to handle. In these case, stream authorization comes into a role.
When a stream authorization request is made then a user should go to their website and activate the stream for their IP address. Once the completion of activation the server will stream that IP after 4 hours. So let us see now how to fix thevideo.me and thevidup.me pair authorization errors from this article.
How To Fix Thevideo.me Pair Stream Authorization on Kodi Krypton:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here to fix the pair stream authorization without missing any of the steps.
- Many of them will open a movie with Exodus add-on, and finds a pop-up which takes a few minutes of time to load the servers.
- Now you will find a list of servers that are listed by Exodus add-on.
- If you select thevideo server then it will pop-up a new window.
- A message can be displayed in the pop-up box of thevideo.me pair stream authorization as ” To play this video authorization is required. Visit the link below to authorize the device on your network: https://thevideo.me/pair and then click Pair “.
- To fix it you have to go through this link.
- Now you will find the IP address of connection and captcha.
- The only thing you have to do is to solve the captcha.
- Once the captcha is solved then click on “Activate streaming”.
- You may find a green colored message saying your IP address has been authenticated for 4 hours.
- Return to the Kodi and now your movie starts to streaming.
- By this way, you can solve thevideo.me pair Kodi error.
How To Fix Thevidup.me Pair Stream Authorization on Kodi Krypton:
Follow the steps which are mentioned here for fixing thevidup.me stream authorization without missing any of the steps.
- Most of them will open Exodus add-on to watch a movie and then it finds a pop-up that takes a few minutes of time for loading the servers.
- A list of servers can be found from the Exodus add-on list.
- If you choose thevidup server it will pop-up a new window.
- A message can be displayed in the pop-up box of thevidup.me pair stream authorization as ” To play this video authorization is required. Visit the link below to authorize the devices on your network: https://vidup.me/pair then click Pair “.
- To fix it you need to go to this link.
- Verify the captcha and choose to Activate Streaming for authenticating vidup.me pair.
- You may find the green colored message saying your IP address has been authenticated for 4 hours.
- Once the completion returns to Kodi and enjoys streaming movies, videos without any problem on your IP address.
- By this way, you can solve thevidup.me pair Kodi error.
How To Fix Thevideo.me And Thevidup.me Pair With Add-on Settings:
There is another method to fix a thevideo.me and thevidup.me error. Follow the steps which are mentioned here to fix the Exodus with Add-on settings without missing any of the steps.
- Go to add-on>video add-ons then right click on Exodus.
- Select the settings option.
- A new window will pop-up now with fresh settings.
- Click to select Playback in the left column.
- Now you will find the option “Hosters with Captchas”.
- Disable the Hosters with Captcha option and click OK.
- After turning off this option the list of Exodus will host the movie.
- Doesn’t include the hosters but requires captchas.
- Finally, you can enjoy streaming movies without any problems.
- By this method you can fix the stream authorization with Add-on settings.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to fix the Kodi stream authorization errors from this blog. You can choose any of the methods to solve the issue. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.