How To Login Automatically In Windows 10: Whenever you access to your Windows 10 desktop each time you are required to login with your account credentials. Each time typing your password when you turn on your PC may get irritated in few cases. There are plenty of reasons to auto login into your computer. You can easily configure to Windows 10 for the auto boost to the desktop without any requirement to enter the account password. Obviously, automatic login may possess a security risk but if you are ready to take the risk then have a glance at this blog for knowing how to login automatically in Windows 10. The process may depend on whether your computer is on workgroup of a domain.
Automatic Login For Windows 10:
The benefit of Windows 10 for automatic sign in doesn’t need to remember the password for all times. This may take a couple of seconds during the boot. The process of setting up automatic login to Windows 10 is similar to the one of Windows 7 and 8 versions.
This method can be applied for both local user account and Microsoft account. Either you use any type account but you can use this blog for enabling auto login.
Method 1: Automatic Login Without Password
One of the easiest way to auto login to Windows 10 without entering a password. Follow this steps clearly without leaving any of the steps mentioned here.
- Click to open “Run” command box.
- Press Windows logo+ R keys to open Run.
- In the Run dialog box type Netplwiz and click OK.
- In the User Accounts dialog select your user account first.
- Now click on the labelled option which mentioned as “Users must enter a username and password to use this computer”.
- Click on Apply button for auto sign in.
- And finally, in the auto sign in dialog, type your password and re enter your password again for confirmation.
- Now click on the OK option.
Method 2: Turn on Automatic Sign-in Using Registry
For some of the reasons if you are unable to log in automatically to configure Windows 10. Then you are required to follow the another method which is specified here.
- Click to open “Run” command box.
- Press WIndows logo+ R keys to open Run.
- Now open Registry editor.
- Type “Regedit” in the start menu search box.
- Or Run command box by typing “Regedit” and click OK.
- Click on Yes option when you see the User account box.
- In the Registry editor navigate a key which is mentioned here HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Currentversion\Winlogin
- On the right side click on default username to enter.
- Double click on it and make sure that your Microsoft or User account appear under Value data box.
- On the right side click to enter the Default password.
- If it doesn’t exit the entry create one by clicking on empty space.
- Now click on New and then click on a String value.
- Rename for the Default password and enter your password in the value data box.
- Finally, click on an OK option.
- Now you need to enable automatic login.
- Click on the right side once again and look for the entry labelled of Auto admin login credentials.
- And then change its values from 0 to 1.
- At last restart or reboot your PC.
- Now check whether your Windows 10 automatically gets log in without asking to enter a password.
- From the two of the methods, the second method is not easy as the first one as it is more complicated.
- Enjoy with the auto login to your Windows 10.
The above information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to log in your Windows 10 device automatically without entering a password all the times. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.