Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop: Are you wondering how to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop? You might have some free space on any smartphone if they are moved either to a PC or Mac or a USB flash drive. Most of them will try to sync pictures with iTunes, which has no purpose. From iTunes, you can easily transfer pictures where you might recognize this method. Is there any way for transferring photos to Laptop without iTunes. Let you try FonePaw application which helps to transfer pictures from iPhone to Laptop with ease. So let me guide you how to transfer photos from iPhone to laptop from this article.
How To Transfer Photos From iPhone To Laptop:
With the help of iOS software FonePaw, you can easily transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop either Windows or Mac without iTunes. One of the easier program which can share pictures quickly in an efficient way. It exports all the photo album on your iPhone to Laptop. Not only the photos you can also transfer videos, music, books, playlists, and messages too. This software supports all the versions of iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
FonePaw software easily syncs the pictures from computer to iPhone. The main thing you have to do is download FonePaw iOS transfer program on your Windows laptop. Just follow the steps which are mentioned here without missing any of the steps.
- Download the trial version of FonePaw iOS transfer on your PC.
- This may take a few minutes of time to complete the installation.
- Once the completion of installation launch the application.
- When the main window pop-ups connect your iPhone to PC with a USB cable.
- The software detects your iPhone quickly and it will be displayed on the interface.
- On the left-hand side of the program interface select Photos on your PC.
- It will show up all the albums on your iPhone like Camera Roll, Photo Library, and Videos.
- Click on these albums to view pictures manually.
- If you want to preview any picture then right-click on an image and choose “Preview”.
- Choose the photos you want to transfer to your PC and click “Export”.
- Then the selected photos can be automatically transferred to your PC.
- Either selecting photos you can select directly an album and export them to PC.
- If you did not choose other location then these pictures may save on “Drive:C”>Program Files.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to transfer photos from iPhone to Laptop in a quick and efficient way. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.