Audio Editing software: Audio editing is a simple way to edit and record audio. If you are looking to create a favorite song as a ringtone or else to record the podcasts, audio editing comes with many tools to accomplish the tasks. Most natural audio editors have an ability to improve the recording quality. Some of the audio editors may scare you away with its complexity. There are free tools related to professional audio editing tools which can be used in a user-friendly interface which completes in minutes.
One of the great tools for audio editing software is Podcasts. Most of them allow recording one or two audio sources. Choosing a solution for audio editing will be a quite problematic as it possesses different tools. To overcome all the problems I am going to mention a list of few best audio editing software from this blog. Every tool has its own purpose and main features of each audio editor are listed that let to suits a particular tool.
Best Audio Editing Software:
Audacity is a best free audio editor available for any platform. An open source audio editing software for the multi-track recording as well as editing. Audacity comes with many professionals tools for creating live recordings and cut tracks. The live audio can be recorded through a microphone or mixer. Also, captures a streaming audio through the recent versions of windows with a few sound cards. Audacity is a powerful and flexible as another audio editing software and this can be used many podcasters.
- Multiple recordings and playback devices can be managed by device toolbar.
- Works on all popular audio formats.
- All relevant tools and filters are included.
- Import and export sound files to edit or combine with other files or new recordings.
- Supports the high-quality sound.
- Plugin support.
- Audacity software runs on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Easy to edit by the tracks and selections.
- Supports many impressive inbuilt effects for audio editing.
WavePad is a full featured audio and music editor for Windows, Mac, iPad, and Android platforms. This software was developed by NCH and lets you record, edit music, voice and other audio recordings. WavePad allows to import and export number of different file formats for extracting the audio data from video files. It is compatible with the multiple audio files for converting them into the wide audio formats. Both the free and premium versions are available for this software where the paid version costs from $39.95.
- A free audio editing software which doesn’t expire and includes many features from premium version.
- Supports almost all audio and music file formats.
- Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, insert, auto-trim, compression, and much more.
- Create bookmarks and regions for finding easily the audio files.
- Easy user interface to utilize the non-destructive audio edit in a few minutes.
- Works easily with the MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
- Restore audio files by removing noise, hissing or hums.
- Batch processing allows applying effects or converts a number of files in a single section.
Ocenaudio is a simple and powerful audio editor with a clean and colorful user interface. This software runs on all the platforms like Windows, Mac, and Linux. As it can be used in an easier way and a lightweight application compared to Audacity. With the parameter effects, you can play and hear with the instant changes. To work with the storage of local files or also hosted files in online can be opened. This software depends on Ocen Framework which is a powerful library for simplifying and standardizing the audio manipulation across multiple platforms.
- Supports VST plugins for accessing numerous effects.
- Real-time preview effects to edit the audio.
- Clear interface and cross-platform support.
- For speeding up complex audio files editing it includes multi-selection.
- There is no particular limitation for the length of the audio files to edit.
- Ocenaudio has a powerful and fully featured spectrogram view.
4: Acoustica Basic Edition
Acoustica Basic Edition software was a most advanced editor which offers an effective layering for both the professionals and beginners. With the tools from the software, they can easily record, edit and master their audio tracks. Comparable to the other audio editing softwares Acoustica is much easier to use. While importing sounds either you can record yourself with a microphone or else load an audio file. By a single click from the File Explorer, you can drag the file and have the ability to edit. In both the free and paid versions Acoustic audio editor is available to download. Where you can have a few features in the free version.
- Supports the audio driver interface ASIO and audio resolutions up to 32 bit with a sample rate at 348kHz.
- Allows to access third-party audio processing plugin supports directly.
- The user interface has an efficient layout and provides a good number of editing tools for audio tracks.
- Easy to navigate with the non-destructive editing.
- Compatible with the Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Mac OS.
- Quite flexible when applying and tweaking the special effects.
- Mix audios from the different tracks in the multitrack session.
- The audio files which are recorded or loaded can be displayed as two waveforms for each channel.
- For the better effect on the tracks, you can edit by the built-in effects as high-end VST products.
MP3DirectCut software is a non-destructive audio editor and recorder for mp3. One of the fast and inclusive audio editor for compressed mp3 so that you can record the program directly. In an easy way, you can directly cut, copy, paste and change the volume without decompressing the files for audio editing. Through the every source you can create mp3 on the fly from the built-in recorder. For deciding the track to split automatic pause detection is available to help in an easier way. MP3DirectCut is a mini production tool for audio editing. This is a free software to run on all the Windows versions as XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- The built-in recorder creates mp3 to operate from the audio input.
- Easily you can divide the long files using Cue sheets or pause detection or Auto Cue.
- Allows many cutting tools.
- Easy to navigate and visualize the MPEG files very fastly.
- Splits the track with filename and creation of a tag.
- Supports multilayer audio as DVD and DVB.
- Access to trim, crop, fast play, and loop play for the audio edition.
- A high-speed recorder with the use of command lines.
- Supports the Unicode audio editing.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to know about the best audio editing softwares. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below.