How To Turn Off Find My iPhone: Find my iPhone is one of the services which enables the users to track their lost iPhone and iPad devices. If you want to upgrade to a new device or sell an iPhone, iPad, or Macbook the main thing is that deactivate find my iPhone. If you lost your phone then with the help of iCloud.com you can locate your iPhone or else using Find my iPhone app on an iPhone or iPad. If Find my iPhone is enabled then owner of the device can see its location and wipe its content or send a message to a lost device. Are you excited to know how to turn off find my iPhone? As I am here to tell you how to turn off find my iPhone from this article.
How To Turn off Find My iPhone:
Find my iPhone wants to be disabled before you sell or upgrade your iPhone. This can be done easily, simply and fastest way to disable on your device or from iCloud. Let me explain you clearly without wasting much time. Follow the steps which are mentioned here to turn off Find my iPhone.
- Open “Settings” icon on your device home screen.
- Click on “iCloud” option from the settings.
- Scroll down and navigate to “Find my iPhone”.
- If you see that the Find my iPhone option is enabled then click to turn it off.
- Now you may see a pop-up window which requests for an Apple ID and password.
- Enter your login credentials of Apple.
- Tap on turn off to confirm.
- Finally, you have disabled Find my iPhone on your iPhone or iPad.
- This is all about the process of disabling Find my iPhone from here.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to turn off Find my iPhone on your iPhone or iPad. If you have any doubts regarding this issues can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.