Unfortunately, Google Search Has Stopped Working- 100% Working Fixes: Working on your device continuously may bring you various unknown issues that you have never thought of facing. An Android geek could solve their device issues easily as they might have gone through many tutorials earlier. These days most of the people are attracted to use Android device due to the increase in technology. While working on your Android phone, your device might have shown you “Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped working”. And you may not be able to use that particular application for a period of time. You may not be able to figure out the reason behind this issue. So here is the complete guide that you can follow to fix “Unfortunately, Google Search has stopped working” issues.
The Reason Behind “Google Search Has Stopped Working” Error:
Have you ever noticed “Unfortunately, Google Search has Stopped Working” error while working on your Android mobile? Then you need to know the reason behind the error and learn the possible fixes for your issue. Android users mostly face this issue due to the load on all the apps that you have been running in the background. Switching to unnecessary websites may lag you to move a step backward while working on your phone. Unwanted cookies and cache data will make your device working to slow down periodically. These issues can also be encountered when your device memory is getting low or out of storage.
It is quite common to come across “Unfortunately, Google Search has Stopped working” issues when you are dealing with a number of things on your Android device. Whenever you encounter these kinds of issues while dealing with your Android device, you may not be able to understand whats going on with your mobile. Most of the times Google Search has stopped working issues are faced due to the Google account cache data. You will be able to fix these issues after going through the working methods described below.
100% Working Fixes – “Google Search Has Stopped Working” Error
Here is the first guide for fixing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues”. Check out the step by step procedure elaborated here to fix your Android mobile issue.
- Open Settings on your Android mobile and check out the apps section on your device settings.
- Make sure that you have been directed to the list of apps present on your device or not, if not check the apps using general section.
- Now scroll the apps and then tap on All button so that you can view the apps that are invisible on the list.
- Now check for Google Search app and then tap on it so that it shows the amount of data under cache.
- Clear Data by tapping on it and then manage data if needed so that all the unwanted usage of memory will be cleared.
- Now switch off your Android Mobile and turn on again to check whether “Unfortunately, Google Search has Stopped Working” error ended or not.
If the first guide did not work well on your Android device then choose the second guide for fixing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues”.
- Open Google Play Store app on your Android device and check whether for the apps installed on your device.
- Choose my apps button for locating Google search and then tap on the Google Search application.
- Check whether you have any updates for Google Search app or not.
- If any updates then tap on the update button so that you will install the latest version of Google Search app on your device.
- Wait for the update to complete and then try using Google Search app on your Android device.
- Check whether “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issue” stopped or not.
If you are the luckiest person, both the guides may not work well on your device then try for the third guide for fixing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues”.
- Tap on the Settings button on your Android mobile and then check out all the apps installed on your device.
- Choose Apps bar in your Android device Settings so that your display shows apps that you have downloaded, currently running and All the apps present on your device.
- Tap on Running Button to choose the apps that are running in the background and then find the Google Search app under the same category.
- Once you find Google Search app, tap on disable button so that all the background process related to Google Search will be stopped.
- Now Switch off your mobile and then turn on again to check whether “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working” issues was solved or not.
If any of the three methods do not respond to your commands then choose any other different way to solve fixing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues”. Check your language settings because sometimes improper settings may affect “Voice Google Search app” not to work. Changing Language settings may help you in coming out from these kinds of issues easily. Open Voice settings and then navigate Search Language Settings on your Android device. Tap on Offline Speech Recognition and choose English(US). Update your language settings and then enjoy using Google Search on your Android device. This method is not frequently used as Voice search does not show much impact on Google Search working issues. I guess you people might have been facing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues” due to the cache content present on your Android device. Try clearing cache content on your device and make sure that your device has enough memory to deal with any app. If you have installed any boosters, try uninstalling then and reinstall again so that “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues” would be solved.
Conclusion: Hope you have gone through the guides stated above for fixing “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues”. For most of the people “Unfortunately, Google search has stopped working issues” will be ended after going through the guide. Contact us if you are not able to deal with the Google Search app issues by commenting below.