Update iTunes On Windows And Mac: You might hear about the iTunes before. iTunes is a gateway for music, videos, movies and much more which were developed by Apple Inc. Mainly it is used to play, download and organize both the audio and video on personal computers like MacOS and Windows OS. The store of iTunes is available on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. With the iTunes Store, you can purchase and download music, books, TV shows, audiobooks, Podcasts, movies, and movie rentals. Let me explain to you how to update iTunes on Windows and Mac from this blog.
How To Update iTunes on Mac:
If you want to update iTunes on Mac then follow the steps which are mentioned here without missing any of the steps.
- Open iTunes on your Mac.
- Now click on the menu of iTunes.
- Select “Check for updates”.
- It will connect to Apple’s server and check for the updates.
- A few times Apple offers an update for iTunes through the Mac App Store.
- So if iTunes doesn’t show an update in the app then try in the App Store.
How To Update iTunes on Windows:
If you have installed iTunes on your Computer then simply follow these steps to update to the latest version. Until now if you don’t install iTunes then download its latest version on your PC.
- Open iTunes on your Windows.
- From the top of iTunes menu bar click on Help.
- Scroll down for “Check for updates”.
- It will connect the server to check updates for iTunes.
- Follow all the prompts for installing their latest version.
The information that I have mentioned here might be helpful to update iTunes on Windows and Mac. The only thing you have to do is check for the updates from the menu of iTunes. If you have any doubts regarding this issue can comment us below. We will come across your issue and finds the better solution.