WhatsApp is an amazing messaging platform that acquired massive popularity across the world due to its top-notch features. WhatsApp originally rolled out this messaging application for Android, iOS and Windows Phone platform. Later, the company launched the WhatsApp Web that allows the users to use the application on desktop devices. All the contacts, text messages and a lot more synchronize from mobile phone to the desktop application. Using this app, the users can easily download WhatsApp for their PC via the web browser. This is incredible news for all the people who make use of WhatsApp on smartphones. Here is all you need to know about the WhatsApp Web login for your PC. You can easily download and install WhatsApp Web for your desktop device absolutely for free of cost. Have a look!
WhatsApp Web Login for PC
WhatsApp Web is a computer-based extension that synchronizes the WhatsApp account on your smart device. The users can easily access WhatsApp account on their smartphones and computers for free in order to acquire the best rich communication experience. All the messages that you send and receive among your friends and family members synchronize automatically between your mobile device and PC. The users can view all the messages and images on two devices at the same time.
WhatsApp web is an extension of your mobile device and this application mirrors all the chat conversations and messages right from your phone to the PC. The WhatsApp Web is compatible on various platforms such as Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and MAC OS. If you are looking for the desktop version of WhatsApp Web app, you need to download the application from Play Store directly onto your PC. After downloading the app, you need to open the application and simply scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your mobile device from Settings.
Features of WhatsApp Web
Here are the amazing features of WhatsApp Web for your Windows PC:
- The WhatsApp Web lets the users connect WhatsApp app to your PC.
- The users can make use of encrypted messaging feature with much ease.
- It is the best way to communicate in the safest and convenient manner.
- The WhatsApp Web is compatible with both 32 bit and 64-bit system architectures.
- This is the browser-based application used on PC and smartphone simultaneously.
- This app supports the latest version of Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari and many more.
- The users can type all the messages through your PC keyboard with much ease.
- You can even send attachments and other files from your PC easily.
The people who are seeking to login WhatsApp Web on their PC need some basic system requirements. Here are some of the pre-requisites for WhatsApp Web login on Windows computer.
- Web Browser – Google Chrome/ Mozilla Firefox or any other browser
- An Installed WhatsApp Messenger App on Android or iOS
- Decent Internet connection
How to Login WhatsApp Web on PC?
Here are the simple steps that help the users set up your WhatsApp web on your PC:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of WhatsApp.
- By tapping the direct link i.e., http://web.whatsapp.com from your web browser, you will land on WhatsApp Web.
- Open WhatsApp on your smartphone and navigate to Settings.
- Choose WhatsApp Web option from Settings and scan the QR code.
- The camera of your device will open that can be used for scanning the QR code.
- You need to scan the code using your smart mobile device’s camera.
- After processing the QR Code, the WhatsApp Web appears on your PC.
- All the messages and chat conversations synchronize automatically on your PC.
WhatsApp Web for iPhone
We have already dealt with the beneficial information on how to use WhatsApp web on PC with much ease. Until now, we have seen the way Android and PC users have been relishing with the new WhatsApp web. The iOS users will be able to access the WhatsApp Web feature on their devices too. There is no actual necessity to jailbreak your iOS device in order to access WhatsApp Web on iPhone. We are here to help you out by providing a step-by-step tutorial on how to set up and enable WhatsApp Web on iPhone. Check it out!
- First of all, launch WhatsApp on your iPhone.
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under the Settings tab, you can find ‘WhatsApp Web’ option just below ‘Tell a friend’ option.
- Another screen displays on the screen with a Scan QR Code option.
- Just tap that option.
- You can then launch WhatsApp Web on your iPhone by using the URL link – web.whatsapp.com on your PC’s browser.
- On the browser’s web page, you can find a screen with a QR code.
- Now, pick your iPhone and open the camera from it.
- You can then scan the code with the camera on your iPhone.
- Immediately, you can view that all your conversations on WhatsApp from iPhone will be synced with the WhatsApp Web.
This is the easy way to access WhatsApp Web from your iPhone.
Know Who Read your Message on WhatsApp Group
WhatsApp is an excellent messaging platform that lets users send instant messages to one another. On this app, there is a Group messaging feature available for all the users. The one who sends messages to individual persons will be able to see the blue ticks. It indicates that you have read their messages sent by the recipient.
On the other hand, if you are communicating in a WhatsApp Group then, there is no such possibility. The group members can’t understand who read the message and who hadn’t read the message. If you are quite curious about the same then, we are here to help you, folks. In this post, we have come up with a simple trick that lets you find out who has read your message on WhatsApp group.
Delivered [Double Tick]
- When a friend in the group sends a message and is delivered to your device then, a double tick will display on the sender’s device. It means that the person hadn’t read the message.
Read or Seen [Blue Ticks]
- Once the recipient reads the message, it indicates that they have read your message or viewed the video or listened to the audio message.
WhatsApp Web Login Issues
There are some common issues that are confronted by the people who use WhatsApp Web on Windows PC. Some of the frequently caused errors have been listed in this post.
1. Unable to Connect to WhatsApp Web
Ensure that the Android or iOS device has adequate battery prior to using WhatsApp Web on your PC. Confirm that there is a good internet connection on your PC or mobile device.
2. QR Code Not Working
If you want to use WhatsApp Web on your PC then, you need to scan the QR code each time when you access it from PC. All you need to do is to take the device’s camera closer to the QR Code appearing on PC’s screen. Within a few moments, the QR code will be scanned.
Final Words: This is all you need to understand about the WhatsApp Web for your PC. Hope this guide about WhatsApp Web Login process has given you a detailed guide on using the popular messenger app on the desktop. The users can simultaneously use WhatsApp from your PC and the mobile device. For more related information, bookmark our website and know the latest updates about new apps and software programs.